Thursday, October 16, 2008

We Miss You Frannie

Today is our "despedida", our last day at our school, and we have to say farewell to our kids. But this post isn't for us, it is for someone we've grown very close to in our time here.

Franny still has 5 weeks to go, and when she finally leaves in December, many of her closest friends won't be around to share in her despedida. So here is a little farewell gift from us to Franny.


Thanks to everyone who helped make this possible. You know who you are.

Chris

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

que bonita! i miss you all soo much! x

Debra Fiterman said...

First of all, we all know the real reason you posted this 3 min 42 sec video was to boost your Avg. Time SPent on Site statistics.

Seriously...this is SOOO great. And its a good thing Franny is a crier...I am sure she was up to her elbows in kleenex...and we all know how much teh Hughes love to see their friends cry (so sorry to disappoint...)

As I always say...LOVE IT

ANd LOVE YOU!! Talk to you both soon...

xoxo,
Debra

Unknown said...

This is simply amazing, I will treasure it forever. I can't help but cry each time I watch it. Thank you, thank you. You are all so special to me... X

Debra Fiterman said...

2nd comment...I have checked your blog like 6 times today while I wait in ima for my flight today. Your statistics are gonna go through the roof! Please post soon...skip Machu Picchu if you must. I need reading material!